Welcome to UNIKAI at the O’Swaldkai terminal
Our terminal is the biggest facility in the port of Hamburg specializing in wheeled cargo loading that handles modern Ro-Ro ships and ConRo ships.
An overview of our terminal:
- Centre of competence for Ro-Ro cargo
- Container handling for ConRo shipping
- Handling of break-bulk cargo and heavy goods
- Lashing and packing/stuffing service for containers, trailers and break-bulk cargo
- Handling and storage of wood pulp/paper
- Management of all necessary customs clearance procedures
- Planning of your loading requests as equal partners
- Comprehensive e-services, tracking and reporting
Where sacks and bales were moved by handcart in the old days, cranes with a load-bearing capacity of up to 100 t are now in operation. Vehicles in one area as well as containers and break-bulk cargo in another area wait to be loaded on the historic site of O’Swaldkai.
In this context, the focus is always on the smooth provision of logistics services of the highest technical standard.
Get to know us, use our know-how and join us in an interesting tour of discovery around our terminal.