FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I get information about my vehicle/container?
- You can obtain information in the e-services area by stating the container number or chassis number.
Which e-mail address do I use for general questions?
Which e-mail address do I use for a quotation?
Where can I find your opening hours?
- You will find the opening hours for our terminal under INFOPOOL
Do I have to send a separate notification for heavy goods?
- For goods over 50,00 to weight please send a notification 72h before arrival at UNIKAI with shipment details and booking number to
Where can I find your current quay handling rates and charges for special services?
- The quay handling rates and our charges for special services are listed under INFOPOOL
Where do I have to register when visiting the terminal?
- Please notify the person you want to visit in advance by e-mail or phone.
- Our current list of telephone numbers can be found under INFOPOOL.
What do I have to consider when visiting the terminal?
- Please have your valid ID card ready when registering at the terminal. The security guard at the Central Gate will carry out the registration.
- If you arrive in your own car, you can park it in our multi-storey car park. Please register with the security guard beforehand.
- The security guard will give you a parking ticket for entering and leaving the multi-storey car park. Please do not park your car in the holding area for trucks.